Earl L. Mindell R.Ph., M.H., Ph.D. is an internationally recognized expert on Nutrition, Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and Herbal Remedies. Dr. Mindell is often called the “Father of the Nutritional Revolution.”
Dr. Mindell is a Registered Pharmacist, Master Herbalist and holds a Ph.D. in Nutrition.
He is also the author of 63 health oriented books that have been translated into 34 languages worldwide, including the all time international best selling Nutritional book, The New Vitamin Bible, which has sold over 11 million copies, along with Prescription Alternatives and The Herb Bible. His latest book is Healing With Hemp CBD Oil.
- 2012 - President’s Citation for Exemplary Service from Bastyr University, for his contributions to the Health and Well Being of Humanity.
- 2007 - Inducted into the California Pharmacists Association Hall of Fame, for being an icon in the fields of Health, Pharmacy, and Complimentary Health.
- 2002 - President’s Award from the National Nutritional Food Association, for his longtime contributions in the National Products Industry.
- Board of Directors of the California College of Natural Medicine (2005 to present)
- Dean’s Professional Advisory Group, School of Pharmacy, Chapman University (2014 to present)
- Associate Professor at Chapman University, School of Pharmacy (Current)
- Former member of the International Board of Nutrition for Nestle International for 6 years, speaking on innovative and healthy products.
Get Motivated Seminars from 1999 to 2009, with such luminaries as Colin Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Zig Zigler, President George Bush, President George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, President Gerald Ford, Elizabeth and Bob Dole, William Shatner and Christopher Reeves.
Other Media Appearances
Dr. Mindell has also appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Live with Regis and Cathy Lee, Good Morning America, CNN, David Letterman Show and over 5000 Radio and TV shows Worldwide.